This copycat of the Ranch dressing from Wingstop absolutely blew me away. Not only did it make for the perfect wing-dipping sauce, it was fantastic on salads. And for vegetable dippin’. This is one delicious Ranch dressing. Crazy delicious.
This is when I usually say things like “next time I’ll….” or “this recipe would be better if…”. Well, not this time. I wouldn’t change a thing about this copycat Wingstop Ranch dressing. The perfect taste and the perfect consistency, it’s my go-to homemade Ranch.
Copycat Wingstop Ranch Dressing
- 2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix not the dip mix
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise not light
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk not low-fat
- pinch kosher salt
- Mix together the dressing mix, mayonnaise, buttermilk and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir before serving.