This copycat of the Ranch dressing from Wingstop absolutely blew me away. Not only did it make for the perfect wing-dipping sauce, it was fantastic on salads. And for vegetable dippin’. This is one delicious Ranch dressing. Crazy delicious.
This is when I usually say things like “next time I’ll….” or “this recipe would be better if…”. Well, not this time. I wouldn’t change a thing about this copycat Wingstop Ranch dressing. The perfect taste and the perfect consistency, it’s my go-to homemade Ranch.
You’ll also want to make these awesome wings:
Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wings
Sweet Baby Ray’s Garlic Parmesan Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings Jammin’ Jalapeno Wings
Texas Pete Extra Mild Buffalo Wings
Tangy Tapatio Barbecue Wings
Check out my always-growing list of favorite store-bought wing sauces and seasonings.
Copycat Wingstop Ranch Dressing
- 2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix not the dip mix
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise not light
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk not low-fat
- pinch kosher salt
- Mix together the dressing mix, mayonnaise, buttermilk and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir before serving.