Oh, deliciously sweet, sticky, Asian-inspired wing, how do I love you!? I looked like a bulldog with a pork chop when I started chowing down on some Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki wings. Heck, you’d think I hadn’t eaten in a week. I couldn’t help myself. Yeah, there are a ton of things you can use SBRs sauce (and marinade) on, but for me, wings is it. Done.
Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki wing sauce doesn’t pack any heat. It’s sweet, just like the name says. But, if you’re looking for that extra little something, a little kick, add some hot sauce. I wouldn’t go crazy with it though. This sauce is perfect as it is and a welcomed change from Buffalo-style wing sauces.Check out my always-growing list of favorite bottled wing sauces.
Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips saved to make stock
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Your favorite wing seasoning I used
- Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki Marinade & Wing Sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and seasoning. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.