Oh yes! How happy was I with the Parmesan roasted garlic wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings! Creamy, garlicky and loaded with Parmesan, it was a welcome change from the Buffalo sauce-inspired wing sauces that I’d been having. In a way, it’s like a thickened Italian salad dressing, and you definitely could use this sauce on a salad, believe me. But it’s much more than that. This is great stuff and nice and different.
Buffalo Wild Wing’s Parmesan roasted garlic wing sauce is also absolutely fantastic slathered on roasted chicken. Just minutes before your chicken is done, brush a few good coats of sauce on the bird and finish cooking until done.
This sauce is also great on rotisserie chicken or even turkey!favorite bottled wing sauces.
Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Roasted Garlic Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips saved to make stock
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Your favorite wing seasoning I used
- 1 1/2 cups Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Roasted Garlic Wing Sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Toss to coat.