I’m pretty much a Ranch dressing wing-dipping kinda guy. Sometimes I’ll go ‘nuts’ and dip with blue cheese dressing. I’m always on the lookup for a way to amp up my Ranch dressing, just to make sure I don’t get bored with it. This jalapeno Ranch dressing combines a few ingredients with bottled dressing and in no time, boom! Upscale Ranch dressing with a nice mild kick.
This jalapeno Ranch dressing definitely needs to get happy in the fridge for AT LEAST 2 hours before serving. I actually prefer to let it blend overnight. It thickens up then too, making it perfect for sticking to wings. Heck, you don’t want the stuff just running right off, do you?
And don’t fear the jalapeno. It adds a nice pepper flavor, with just a little heat. You can use more if you want more of a kick but I wouldn’t use less or you want notice it much.
Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups Ranch dressing the bottled stuff, not the seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon cilantro minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded, chopped (or more, to taste)
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a container, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using.