I’m always in the mood for a big ole batch of chicken wings. They don’t always have to be spicy, and they don’t always have to be traditional. But the other day I was craving that great Buffalo-wing flavor. With a twist. So I fired up my grilled and made a few spicy Buffalo Ranch wings. These wings have just the right amount of heat. With a hint of Ranch dressing… without the dressing.
I thoroughly enjoyed my spicy Buffalo Ranch wings. They really hit the spot. The sauce is the right consistency, the right spiciness. I think the sauce is perfect for a wing party. It’s a nice change from ‘just’ straight-up Buffalo wings.
Spicy Buffalo Ranch Wings
For the sauce
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
For the sauce (prepare when you start cooking the wings)
- Combine ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat. Stir to combine.