You need to stop reading this post right now and run out to Kroger and grab some Private Selection Hatch Green Chile Crema Wing Sauce. This is definitely one of the best bottled sauces you can find. It has the perfect yogurty creaminess. The perfect hint of Hatch chiles, a fantastic-flavored pepper that has just a hint of spiciness. Finished with a bit of lime and cilantro, I absolutely loved this sauce on wings. And I can see this sauce finding it’s way into other dishes. Like a southwestern macaroni-and-cheese for sure!
You don’t need anything else when you serve up a batch of Private Selection Hatch Green Chile Crema Wing Sauce. No Ranch dressing. No blue cheese. Nothing. The sauce on the wings is perfect by itself and the last thing you want to do is dilute it with other flavors. Let it shine!
You’ll also want to make these awesome wing recipes:
Joey Chestnut Creamy Green Hatch and Jalapeno Wings
Private Selection Thai Chili Wings
Private Selection Chili Wings
Private Selection Hatch Green Chile Crema Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips saved to make stock
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Your favorite wing seasoning I used
- Private Selection Hatch Green Chile Crema Wing Sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.