Eating wings at the Anchor Bar is on my bucket list, and not near the bottom of the list either. Until I can get there to devour some original Buffalo wings, I’ll have to ‘settle’ for my homemade wings tossed with the real-deal-authentic-wing-sauce from the Anchor Bar. I don’t consider it settling at all, because these wings were fantastic. Just the right amount of heat and absolutely great seasoning. I could’ve definitely had more. And more.
I ordered Anchor bar wing sauces online. I found the prices to be quite reasonable as was shipping. Don’t be shy, back up the truck and get as many sauces as you can fit into your pantry. They won’t last long.
Anchor Bar Medium Buffalo Wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the rub, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve with Ranch or Blue cheese dressing and lots of paper towels.