I have been enjoying the heck out of the flavors of wing sauces I picked up from the House of Wings. Each and every one has been fantastic. Another cool thing about House of Wings is that on their website they have recipes for using their sauces and a few other simple ingredients to create all-new flavors. Like these Mexican chicken wings. They’re crazy easy and crazy delicious and definitely spicy. There’s nothing fancy going on here, just a great wing sauce. The kind you cannot stop eating.
It’s easy to customize the heat in these Mexican chicken wings to suite your fancy. All you have to do is adjust the ratio of Southern wing sauce to the Nuclear wing sauce. Want more heat? Cut back on the Southern or just add more Nuclear. Less heat? Add more Southern and or cut back on the Nuclear. My recommendation is that you add the Nuclear sauce slowly, stirring, tasting as you go, until you get the kick you want.
For the wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
For the sauce
- Combine the wing sauces using a 1:1 ratio. If you want a spicier sauce, add a bit more nuclear sauce. For more southern flavor, add more southern sauce.