I’m a huge fan of making chicken wings without saucing them in the traditional Buffalo wing manner. I season them and let them marinate for a bit, then cook them. When they are done I toss them with more seasoning and serve them ‘dry’, with a dipping sauce on the side. This time I used the Garlic Sriracha seasoning from Weber, which is a little spicy, for some garlic Sriracha dry wings.
These garlic Sriracha wings came out fantastic. There’s enough kick to wake you up. The garlic adds a really great almost earthy flavor. I cooled them off with just straight-up Ranch dressing for dipping.
Garlic Sriracha Dry Wings
- For the wings
- Place the wings into a resealable bag or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add 2 tablespoons of the Weber Garlic Sriracha seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Let wings marinade for 1-4 hours.
- Transfer cooked wings to a bowl and sprinkle with the remaining Weber Garlic Sriracha seasoning.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.