I’ve been a huge fan of Cajun Power garlic sauce for years. I seriously don’t know why I waited so long to use it as both a chicken wing marinade and sauce. I loved these wings. Seasoned perfectly. A little garlicky. Nice and rich and super yummy.
Cajun Power also makes a spicy version of their garlic sauce. Perfect for your friends (like me) that prefer their wings nice and hot!
You can’t put enough Cajun Power garlic sauce on your cooked wings. I’ve tried and it’s not possible. It’s also great for dipping wings instead of your usual cooling dips like blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Cajun Power Garlic Sauce Wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add enough Cajun Power Garlic sauce to coat well. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Remove wings from container and shake off any excess sauce.
- Toss wings with more sauce before serving.