I usually cook up chicken wings on my Char-Broil Big Easy or I deep-fry them. This time I decided to smoke my wings first, then deep fry them just long enough to get a nice crisp on the skin. Then I sauced them up with one of my favorites, Buffalo Wild Wing’s Honey BBQ sauce.
The Honey BBQ sauce has just a little kick to it. A nice kick. And a little sweetness. The smokey wings really worked well with the sauce. Almost like grilled BBQ chicken, but in a convenient hand-held size with an awesome dipping sauce.
I stopped by our local Buffalo Wild Wings and picked up a few sauces so I’d always have my favorites on hand. They’re not only great on wings, but chicken nuggets. Yep, just heat them little chicken bites up and toss them with your favorite sauce and life is good. Real good. You can also buy Buffalo Wild Wings honey BBQ wing sauce online.
Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ Wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve with Ranch or blue cheese dressing and lots of paper towels.